Saturday, October 20, 2012

Overview

MISSION: Bring God's children together by eliminating the barriers of distance, denomination, and tight schedules!

I feel moved to start an online bible study. I pray that God will move throughout this study and bring anyone who reads it, as well as myself, to a deeper understanding of who He is. I plan for the study to be a deep verse by verse study of Romans, but I am open to wherever God leads. I look forward to input from anyone who takes part in this study, so that we can all grow together to the praise of His glory!

The format of this bible study is very fluid. I will post on the blog and leave it open to discussion through the comments section. The pace of the study will be determined by the amount of interaction on any given post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment